Today we take a look at some of the interesting questions for the 2010 Major League Baseball Season that opens Sunday April 4th, 2010 with the New York Yankees vs. Boston Red Sox.
First we have five questions for the American League Central the Most competitive Division.
1. Can American League MVP Joe Mauer lead the scrappy Minnesota Twins to another playoff run?
2. Is Juan Pierre the final piece needed to return the Chicago White Sox to the American League Title? 3. How will the loss of lead-off slugger Curtis
Granderson hurt the cost dutting Tigers?
4. How will the fiancially strapped Cleveland Indians recover from lost 2009 season?
5. Can American League Cy Young winner Zack Greinke and rising star Billy Butler give the needed lift to the Royals?
Now the MLB betting and betting odd can be viewed at SBGGlobal.com
Secondly we have 5 questions for the American League East the toughest division in Major League Baseball!
1. How will Boston’s major acquisition of pitcher John Lackey impact the East Division?
2. How much will the Yankees miss the fun, fiery, free -spirited Johnny Damon?
3. Can the Tampa Bay Rays jump back into the Division Race?
4. What does the loss of ace pitcher Roy Halladay mean for the Toronto Blue Jays?
5. Can the youn Baltimore Orioles approach a winning record for the first time since 1997?
Check out the early MLB betting lines and MLB odds at SBGGlobal.com
In the American League West, a Division very much up in the air that it’s hard to overlook is the Seattle Mariners! Questions?
1. Will the Mariners excellent rotation and their offense be able to put it all together?
2. And the Angels who have dominated this division recently lost key players in Guerrero and Lackery in the offseason can they hold up?
3. Finally; will the Texas Rangers and their high- powered offense with the addition of Guerrero be able to take the division crown?
In the National League East we have two questions!
1. Do the New York Mets whom are the most talented team in the Division have the effort and execution to win?
2. Can they go head to head against the Philadelphia Phillies who have won the division the last two years?
Not only do the Phillies return their core talent they swapped Cliff Lee for the more talented Ray Halladay. Then the rest of the division is still too young and inexperienced to win.
With one question for the National League Central Division we ask,
1. Will the St. Louis Cardinals and the Chicago Cubs battle it out again for the divisional title this year in what is otherwise the weakest division in the Majors?
The Cubs have a tendency to be underachievers, while the Cardinals are truly overachievers. The Cardinals rebuilt their offence last year, made the playoffs so don’t be surprised if they win the Division this year again.
In the National League West the tightest division in all of baseball we ask.
1. Will the Dodgers the most talented team falter again this year?
2. Will San Francisco, the Diamondbacks and the Padres continue on the winning trails?
Over all it appears the Philadelphia Phillies will return to the World Series Odds for a third year in a row and in the American League the Tampa Bay Rays look to contend and have a 2008 World Series rematch, and we still can’t count out the Yankees. All makes for an exciting upcoming MLB season starting Sunday so for MLB betting and MLB odds and lines, as well as MLB futures don’t hesitate to go to SBGGLObal.com for all your sports betting needs with one of the World’s Most Respected Sportsbooks.